[Santa Onigiri’s practice]_Santa Onigiri’s common practice_Santa’s Onigiri Practice_How to make Santa’s Onigiri
Enjoying delicious food is a part of our lives. In normal times, we should not deal with meals casually. If conditions permit, it is better to cook at home. Only then can we ensure hygiene and health.It’s simple, and it’s a dish that many nutrition experts love.
1. Prepare ingredients: leftover rice, rice mixed with tomato soup, carrots, seaweed, wolfberry.
2. Put on disposable gloves, dig a large piece of rice mixed with tomato soup and roll it into a circle to make Santa’s head.
3. Make a little white rice cling to it and make it into Santa’s white hair.
4. Cut the carrot into wide slices and make it into Santa’s red hat.
5. Make a small piece of white rice and roll it into a circle to make a spike of Santa’s hat.
6. Some white rice is kneaded into a crescent shape and made into Santa’s white eyebrows.
7, tomato soup rice rolled into a ball, made into Santa’s big nose, seaweed cut into a circle, and placed under the eyebrows.
8, goji berries under the nose, as Santa’s mouth.
9. The rest of the white rice is laid out symmetrically under the face, and the beard of Santa Claus is made.
The nutritious and delicious food can satisfy at least one’s mouth food and bring health. The method of Santa’s rice ball is simple and the nutrition is quite rich.